Printer’s Ale Manufacturing Company
Apply for this Job
Printer’s Ale Manufacturing Company is seeking an experienced Sales Representative to cover the Atlanta area and new Georgia markets as we expand.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build on and off premise accounts in key areas – Increased package distribution off and on premise
- Develop relationships with distributor sales reps to educate and gain placements in bars, restaurants, grocery stores etc.
- Work with and help execute a promotional calendar geared towards building sales and distribution
- Identify new opportunities with distributors by maintaining clear communication of brewery capabilities and goals
- Plan and execute fun and engaging promotional events including tastings with retailers
- Maintain frequent communication with wholesale partners to ensure follow through on commitments.
- Monitor and report progress of sales goals and target accounts using VIP and other data analytics tools
- Effectively communicate brewery offerings to new retailer partners through use of established sales techniques that will help us sell more beer
- 2+ years of beverage industry sales experience
- A working knowledge of the Atlanta territory
- Passionate about craft beer
- Ability to regularly lift cases and maneuver full kegs when required
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Valid driver’s license
- Flexible work schedule with ability to work nights and weekends as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use Excel or other spreadsheet to analyze data as needed
Printer’s Ale offers great benefits including 401k, health care, and a company car complete with obligatory tacky wrap. We’re looking for a hard-working person who’s not afraid of failure to join our team. Sales can be a lot of “no” – we’re looking for a person who loves the challenge of converting that to a “yes”.
Apply for this Job